Marshmallow root and Banana Solid Shampoo for All Dry Hair, kinky, Curly or Afro Hair
$13.29Ask a question
Our new "Banana and Marshmallow" solid shampoo combines very mild surfactants (derived from coconut oil and corn sugar) completely without sulfate to gently wash the scalp and hair.
It contains a generous portion of marshmallow root, banana extract, babassu oil, and murumuru and mango butters to nourish and moisturize hair to make it soft and easy to comb.
This solid shampoo is a must have for dry hair, curly, kinky, afro and tangled hair.
It intensely nourishes and moisturizes the hair and makes it shiny and full of vigor.
The key ingredients:
- Organic Marshmallow Root: is a natural moisturizer for hair and scalp. Marshmallow root contains mucilage in abundance, making it easy to disentangle thick, curly hair. In addition, it contains vegetable proteins, vitamins and minerals that nourish the scalp and allow the growth of healthy and shiny hair.
- Banana powder: Very rich in sugars and mucilages, bananas nourish, soften and prevent the dehydration of dry skin and hair.
- Murumuru butter: Repairer, it nourishes, strengthens and embellishes the hair. It has a very strong affinity for the proteins of the hair. Murumuru butter is therefore an essential butter for nourishing dry and damaged hair.
- Mango butter: brings shine and shine, strengthens the cuticle of the hair, nourishes, repairs, softens the hair fiber, ideal for dry, dull, lifeless, brittle, frizzy and forked hair.
- Babassu oil: Protective, it prevents the dehydration of the hair. This oil restores radiance and vigor to damaged hair.
- Avocado Oil: brings shine and vigor to dry, dull hair.
How to use: Rub gently the solid shampoo on wet hair to make it lather. Massage your hair and rinse. You can also lather your shampoo by working it in the hands with a little water before spreading the lather on your hair.
Sulfate Free (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate Free, Sodium Coconut Sulphate Free, etc.)
Net Weight: 60g
Ingredients: Sodium cocoyl isethionate, Marshmallow powder, Decyl glucoside, Murumru butter, Reetha powder, Banana powder, Babassu oil, Mango butter, Avocado oil, Elm powder (slippery elm), essential oils of pink grapefruit, rosewood and ylang ylang, vitamin E.
Shipping from Canada
1-3 business days
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns and cancellations
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 21 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
I don't accept exchanges
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
- Items on sale
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)